If you have scrap gold in Mesa, AZ, or gold jewelry that you simply don’t want any more, bring it to us here at Alma School Pawn & Gold. We specialize in cash for gold in Mesa, Arizona. From us, you’ll get the absolute most value for your jewelry and gold. Even if it’s broken or missing some of the pieces. Our store accepts all kinds of gold watches, gold bullion, and other objects made of gold, and we guarantee you top dollar for all your valuable items.
We Pay the Most Cash for Your Gold!
It’s not just gold that we deal with. We deal in customer satisfaction, and make you our top priority when you visit our shop. That’s why you can expect to join our thousands of satisfied customers throughout the area which includes Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, and Tempe.
On our staff, we have a number of professionals who have decades of experience appraising gold and jewelry. Any of them will be happy to explain our appraisal and payment process to you. If you’re looking to purchase gold, we have a large inventory of gold items on hand at any given time. It’s very possible we’ll have exactly what you’re looking for, and at the right price. We also pay the best prices for gold bullion and gold coins, issued by all the various governments of the world.
When Getting Cash For Gold, What Are The Various Forms You Accept?
Here are some of the most popular gold pieces distributed internationally, and how much actual gold is contained in them:
- American Gold Eagles – the $50 face value has 1 ounce of gold; the $25 face value contains 1/2 ounce of pure gold; the $10 face value contains 1/4 ounce of pure gold, and the $5 face value contains 1/10 of an ounce of pure gold
- American Gold Buffaloes – there is only one size of gold buffalo, and it contains an ounce of pure gold
- Canadian Maple Leafs – the $50 face value contains 1 ounce of pure gold; the $25 face value has 1/2 ounce of pure gold; the $10 value contains 1/4 ounce of pure gold, and the $5 face value contains 1/10 ounce of pure gold
- South African Krugerrands – There are four different sizes of gold Krugerrands; varying in gold content from 1/10th of an ounce, to ¼ of an ounce, to ½ ounce, and to a full ounce of pure gold
- Mexican Gold Pesos – there are six different sizes of gold pesos issued by Mexico; these contain respectively: .04 ounce, .06 ounce, .12 ounce, .24 ounce, .48 ounce, and 1.2 ounces of pure gold
- Gold Bars – using your gold bars as collateral. We can buy or loan you money, depending on the actual amount of gold content. Some of the most common mints and refineries which issue gold bars are: Royal Canadian Mint Gold; Australian Perth Mint Gold; Engelhard Gold; Johnson Matthey Gold, Pamp Suisse Gold, and Credit Suisse Gold.